This contract is between VK Photography (Photographer) and the Client(s).
VK Photography reserves the right to use the images for promotional and publishing purposes. We work hard to achieve something different every time and as artists it is important to showcase our work. The client(s) hereby allows us to display any photograph covered by this contract and to generally promote the business in advertising, brochures, magazine articles, websites, sample albums etc. The Client(s) can share the images online and on social media but cannot sell without any royalty to the photographer. We do not and will not sell any images of our client unless permitted as we respect their privacy and honour our professional bond. However if the client wishes not to share any of their belongings with us including Photo, Video, there will be additional charges for the same.
The Clients grant the Photographer and its legal representatives, heirs and assigns, the irrevocable and unlimited consent to use the photographs of the Clients for editorial, competition, advertising and any other purpose and in any manner, to alter the photographs without restriction; and to copyright the images. The Clients hereby release the Photographer and its legal representatives, heirs and assigns from all liability and claims in connection with the images.
All images uploaded are watermarked apart from a few portals that request otherwise. We present our images in the lowest resolution possible so as to ensure it is not misused.
- For a booking involving a church ceremony or at certain venues, the photographer’s movements are sometimes restricted by the official in charge. The area from which the photographer is able to cover the ceremony may not be the photographer’s choice and the photographer cannot accept responsibility for any obstructed view should this be the case.
- Due to a variety of lighting conditions and the limitations of digital sensors, some colors may alter throughout a set of photographs. We request the clients to keep the venue properly lit up as lighting is assigned to the décor incharge / planner.
- Although all equipment is checked regularly and reasonable steps are taken to ensure backup equipment is available, the photographer will not be responsible for photographs that are not produced due to technical failure.
- The Photographer and team will not be held responsible for any lighting issue during the shoot as it is upto the clients to organize the venue and brief them about the kind of lighting and stage setup. Any lapses on the décor and venue is not the photographers responsibility as it is the personal choice of the client and hence the photographer will not be held responsible for any dark backgrounds or miscellaneous colors obtained in the images, however the client can ask for the photographers advice to ensure a smooth professional outlook which will give the best output.
Our shooting schedule, style of working and experience are designed to achieve a great set of wedding photos for the Clients, accomplished with good humor and enjoyed by all concerned. Both the Clients and the Photographers therefore agree that punctuality and cheerful cooperation are essential to producing outstanding photographic results. In cases where the wedding does not run on time (for example, extreme lateness by any of the client or guest) we cannot guarantee to take our normal set of photos although in such circumstances we will do our absolute best to compensate.
Payment Terms :
- 40% advance to block the dates for the event(s).
- Remaining 60% to be presented on the Day prior to the Wedding or Event Day. Please note, the editing starts once the full payment is received and cleared.
- Any Traveling Charges for shoots outside Hyderabad is to be covered along with the advance.
- It is not easy for us to bother the client before the day of event just for payment and hence request the client to make the payments on time to ensure smooth work flow as we do not appreciate getting in queue for payments on the date of event as we work hard and prefer being treated as professionals.
- Titles to all goods remains with the photographer until paid for in full by the client(s). This period is limited to 1 month from the date of event. Failure to pay completely will result in a legal action.
- In case of delay in payment or unprofessional behavior by the client(s), after a 1 month extension (from the date of event ) the photographer reserves the right to erase the captured data from his archives and will no longer be held responsible for any deliverables.
- Any service charge liable will be mentioned separately.
Delay in Payment Fine / Charges :
In case of delay in the payment after the completion of the event..
- 12% of the amount will be charged every month of non-payment. The deliverables hence will only shared upon complete payment + penalty/interest amount.
Booking & Confirmation :
Client will receive a confirmation mail and a receipt on receiving the Booking amount. This mail confirms the Booking with us. Only after receiving mentioned booking amount can the booking be made. Any verbal communication DOES NOT guarantee a booking if the advance amount is not paid.
Cancellation / Refund :
Since we work on limited projects, we DO NOT offer any refunds whatsoever. Under any circumstance the clients request for a refund will be rejected. The final decision remains with the Photographer.
In the event of cancellation by the photographer liability shall be limited to a full refund of any fees / booking amount paid only.
Expectations and demands are met when there is complete transparency from both ends. Kindly ensure the details are accurate and in case of any other team being booked from the other end, we would request the client to help co-ordinate as any lack of communication may hamper the end result.
Force Majeure :
If the photographer is unable to attend the wedding due to illness or any other unforeseen circumstances preventing his attendance a suitable replacement photographer will be provided by the photographer.
( please note we emphasize more on quality than quantity and hence kindly communicate your expectations before going through the deal )
- Traditional Photography : The number of photographs can range from 200 to 1000 depending on the type and length of the event.
- Candid Photography : Candid Photographs are at minimum of 70-100 for a small event and can go upto 250-500 for a big day.. it can be more depending on the number of photographers and content.
- Wedding Film : Wedding Film comprises of a Wedding Trailer of ( 3 – 7 mins ) + Complete Wedding Film of ( 15 – 30 mins ).
- Cinematography : Our Cinematography package features Wedding Trailer of ( 3-7 mins ) + Cinematic Video of ( 25 – 40 mins depending on coverage and length of events )
- Albums / Photobooks : Any album promised in the package will be delivered within 20-25 days after successful short-listing of the images. Any last demands of additional albums will be charged extra.
- Editing Feedback : In terms of any edits in the video, the client is entitled to Music Changes, Clip removal and addition, Adding Images to the video, Add/Removal of Soundbytes. We do not add footage to the Highlight Reel because the Documentary Reel contains all the key moments of your day. For a complete redo or additional video edit request, the services will be chargeable in addition to the package.
- Standard Delivery Date can vary from 30 – 45 days for photographs and 50 – 90 days for video depending on season rush… However we will provide the traditional photographs as early as possible.
- You will receive Color Corrected and sorted Photographs of your event within 30-45 days of the even closure or payment closure whichever comes later.
- The clients are requested to share a Hard Disk with the photographer in order to transfer raw video data and other edits if they wish.
Hiring us means hiring a team of professionals and we’d appreciate if we are treated the same way throughout. Any drunken guest can be a source of causing this situation or anyone who hasn’t had the experience of a qualified team. Hence, we request you to kindly inform such guests, venue staff and the other team ( if hired ) to carry out the event in a decent manner.
Misbehavior by any guest or opposite team and unprofessional behavior will under no circumstances be tolerated and may result in a walkout if the situation goes from bad to worse. In case of a walkout the client is still entitled to compensate the remaining amount of the contract irrespective of the timing.
As professionals we are committed to our work however as humans we do have a level of tolerance. Any misbehavior with any of our male/female teammate cannot be ignored. The same applies to our team. We are entitled to behave sophisticatedly and professionally and under no circumstances are we to deviate from our ethics unless provoked.
Both parties must be transparent in terms of expectations and deliverables agreed.
- It is mutually agreed that the following terms of agreement form an integral part of this contract and that no variation or modification of this contract shall be effective unless agreed by both parties in writing.
- VK Photography reserves the right to modify the terms but not during a particular ongoing contract. The clients will be informed before any modifications.
- We request the clients to kindly go through the said terms to reach agreement.
- This contract for wedding photography services is effective from the date it is signed by the photographer and the couple.
- VK Photography representatives / photographers agree to be in attendance on the date shown and to provide the couple with the photographic package promised.
- The photographer agrees that the package priced and confirmed will not hike for the said party for the booked event unless the party requests to add more photographers or demands more paid services. Including albums, display screens, more manpower, photo-booths, drones etc.
- The couple agree to pay a 25% non-refundable deposit to secure their desired date and understand that in any event of cancellation this deposit is non-refundable and nontransferable to any other products or services.
- The couple agree to pay the full remaining balance of the photography package purchased by the arrival of team at the day of event or as per mention above.
- The photographer agrees that every effort will be made to provide the highest quality photographic services in the prevailing conditions.
- The photographer will discuss a shot list with the couple prior to the wedding to outline the normal shooting plan at every wedding. The photographer will also ask the couple to provide a list of family photographs they request to have taken on the wedding. If no list is provided the photographer will capture as many family shots as possible in the time frame given but cannot be held accountable by the couple for family shots missed due to the couple not providing a list.
- In the unlikely event of total or part photographic failure, equipment failure, hard drive failure, memory card failure, theft, death, injury or illness, accident or other unforeseen circumstances beyond the photographers control, the photographers liability shall be limited to a full refund of all moneys paid and the photographer shall not be responsible for other consequential damages, emotional or otherwise.
- No one other than the photographer/client is permitted to edit any photographs provided by the photographer unless the photographer grants permission.
- The Photographer is entitled to refuse to provide the Raw Photographic files to the client as all the content is edited and only then handed over. However, the client can demand raw footage of the video.
- The couple will receive the best images from the wedding, selected by the photographer and edited to a professional standard, the couple will not receive RAW files or negatives.
- In booking the photographer, you have taken into consideration the photographers style and are granting artistic license in all aspects relating to the photography of your wedding.
- We also request the Client to inform the Venue Staff about our Arrival so that there are no complications in terms of checking, pass, parking and other issues at the time of the event to avoid any time wastage and help them understand the level of work being carried out.
- In case the client also hires a separate team of professionals for the event. It is to be understood that the VK Photography is not liable for any “missed shot” or “poor framing” due to other cameras appearing in the frame.
- VK Photography reserves the right to shred the data in case of no payment or no response at the clients end. We respect your connection with your special day but we cannot be the only ones to care about the same.
- The Client also agrees to not use any images or video or any product provided by us till the complete payment has been made.
Both Parties Will automatically agree to the mentioned terms on Booking.
I ( client ) hereby agree to the terms of service and deliverables promised by VK Photography and confirm that they are upto my knowledge and have no problem in handing over the responsibility to them.